End of a Heartache cover End of a Heartache cover

mmmm guitar tone is delicious.

that said, your voice is missing a ton of low end, sounds like your singing out of your throat! Your articulation and pitch is a bit unsettling as well.

If I ever get the house alone I'll send you a version of my take on the vocals :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you. the vocals were done over a year ago, with the original instrumental from Killswitch Engage. A studio release. Also, ONLY the first set of vocals has the "phone" filter on them. On purpose. That would account for the dissipated low end. :) Hopefully you listened longer than that. haha.
I've had a lot of training and experience since laying down these vox. :) Could crush these now.

Will add a new version soon, I must also complete the music. Cheers for the review, man.

Fat Beats & Teq- Legacy Fat Beats & Teq- Legacy

The vocal manipulation on fat beats can be unsettling and muddies up words,

Fat Beats sounds very nice and full, very effective annunciation in terms of the mix, Teqneek almost sounds high passed lol. Both you could sound literally 100% better with proper vocal processing!

Never been a hip-hop guy, just some constructive thoughts

Christe Redemptor Omnium Christe Redemptor Omnium

jesus i love women who can sing, i love how fragile her voice gets on the higher notes.

great catch man!

You've got some of the best stuff on this site keep it up

bassfiddlejones responds:

Thanks man! And yes, she is quite amazing :) I'm a lucky guy.

Bored as fuck in class #1 Bored as fuck in class #1

traingles!

Buoy responds:

GALACTACACUS GALACTACACUS

I've seen a very similair picture going around the internet of the same character just without a cape.

Credit next time, most of the ideas in this are not yours.

Kuoke responds:

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.